Meghan Shop

Thursday, October 14, 2010

David Arquette Apologizes for Dishing on Courteney Cox - People Magazine

David Arquette Apologizes for Dishing on Courteney Cox | Courteney Cox, David Arquette David Arquette and Courteney Cox

Michael Kovac/FilmMagic

Too much information – and way too soon.

So says David Arquette who's now apologizing for going public about his crumbling marriage and lack of sex with now-estranged wife Courteney Cox.

"I went on Howard Stern yesterday to provide clarity and honesty about what I'm experiencing," Arquette, 39, explains on his Twitter page Wednesday. "But while doing that I shared too much. … It's alright for me to be honest about my own feelings but in retrospect some of the information I provided involved others and for that I am sorry and humbled."

In the lengthy interview on Stern's Sirius radio show the morning after announcing the trial separation, Arquette revealed he hadn't had sex with Cox for four months and speculated she didn't want to be his "mother" anymore.

But despite his regrets over his statements, he now says he believes this rough patch in his life will only make him stronger.

"I'm sure Courteney and myself will emerge from this painful time better people from what we've learned," he wrote. "Thank you for all your Love and support at this time. I'm trying figuring out how to be the best person I can be."

A source, who says Cox was not at all shocked that Arquette went public about their private life, told PEOPLE, "Does she wish she could edit what comes out of his mouth? Sure. But nothing surprises her at this point. What's amazing about Courteney is that she doesn't get caught up in all the ridiculousness."


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment