Meghan Shop

Monday, November 8, 2010

Michael Jackson's 'Breaking News' -- The Real Deal - TMZ.com

11/7/2010 3:07 PM PST by Harvey Levin   Hey, it's Harvey. We usually don't write first person on TMZ, but I gotta tell you what I just heard.

1107_michael_jackson_ex

Someone has played me the song "Breaking News." I'm not a music expert, but I am a Michael Jackson music fan ... and it's definitely Michael Jackson. The song -- which is awesome -- is a pretty harsh look through Michael's eyes at the media. In essence, he is saying ... You've treated me shabbily and you've hope for my demise, but I'm back!

One of the lyrics:
"They want to see that I fall,
cause I'm Michael Jackson.
You write the words to destroy
like it's a weapon."

In another part of the song, Jackson sings:
"Everybody wanting a piece of Michael Jackson.
Reporters stalking the moves of Michael Jackson.
Just when you thought he was done,
he comes to give it again."

The song is vintage Jackson. The initial beat will remind you of "Billie Jean" and there are all sorts of MJ trademarks throughout.

When you hear it, you will not be able to suppress the image of Jackson dancing to the song.

The song was recorded at the home of music producer Eddie Cascio, when Michael Jackson was living there for four months in 2007.

As good as the song is ... it's not the first single that will be released. We're told we might be able to post a copy of  "Breaking News" on TMZ as soon as late tonight.

Tags: Michael Jackson, Eddie Cascio, Music


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment