Meghan Shop

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Reese Witherspoon Reveals Her Pet Peeve on a First Date - People Magazine

Reese Witherspoon Reveals Her Pet Peeve on a First Date Reese Witherspoon

Lucas Jackson/Reuters/Landov

She may be happily keeping company with agent Jim Toth now, but Reese Witherspoon still remembers her share of bad dates.

"I had someone correct my grammar on a blind date once, and I knew within the first 10 minutes that the date was over," the Walk the Line Oscar winner, 34, said at a press gathering for her new movie, James L. Brooks's How Do You Know, opening Dec. 17.

Even worse, "I don't even remember what I said – I probably said 'ain't.' " But the lesson she wishes to pass on: "Just don't correct my grammar. I'm from Tennessee. I probably say everything wrong."

Onscreen, she's caught in a love triangle with Paul Rudd and Owen Wilson. But off-screen, Witherspoon's life is a lot less complicated.

The mother of kids Ava, 11, and Deacon, 7 (with ex-husband – they split in 2007 – Ryan Philippe) has been dating Toth since January, and recently brushed off engagement rumors.

"I have two kids," she said. "I have a very sort of settled down life."


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment