Meghan Shop

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

‘Dancing With the Stars’: Week 5 is liiiiiiiiiiiiive!

DWTS-judgesImage Credit: Kelsey McNeal/ABCWelcome back, DANCMSTRs! It’s week 5, and tonight’s theme is “TV Tunes”! I think I smell a “Here’s the story…of a lovely lady…” redux, but it could just be fumes from the can of spray tan I keep on my desk “for inspiration.” I never know. What I do know, thanks to Twitter, is that the artist formerly known as Tom Bergeron has taken on a new identity: Prince Sparkle!

Anyway, I need to go focus on the show — come back in the morning for my full recap! Discuss the Week 5 performances of Dancing With the Stars here and nominate your Hidden Gems of the Week. And don’t miss Derek’s weekly EW.com check-in!

Read more:
Week 4 Elimination Recap: Ab-Out a Boy
Check out Annie’s ‘Tiny Bruno’ iPhone app!
Hidden Gems of the Week: The finest reader-submitted ridiculata in all the land!

Annie on Twitter: @EWAnnieBarrett


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment