Meghan Shop

Monday, November 29, 2010

‘The X Factor’ exclusive: First look at Fox’s promo!

In the words of the immortal Pointer Sisters, “I’m so excited/ And I just can’t hide it/ I’m about to lose control and I think I like it.” Yes, reality TV fans, Fox has just unleashed the first promo spot for the fall 2011 premiere of the U.S. version of The X Factor, and after the jump, EW has your exclusive first look! It’s short, it’s simple, it’s got a slight Battlestar Galactica vibe, and it answers the question that’s been floating in my head for the last year or so: Can I be equally excited for the return of American Idol and the much-buzzed-about American incarnation of Simon Cowell’s popular British singing competition? Long answer: Can I be equally excited for tomorrow’s stuffing and mashed potatoes? Short answer: Oh hell yeah! Check out the promo for yourself, and then head to the comments to tell us what you think: Who’s stoked for The X Factor? Does this promo get you a’tinglin’? All must be revealed! (And for all my Idol- and X Factor-related scoop, follow me on Twitter @EWMichaelSlezak.)

More:
Simon Cowell’s rep on ‘X-Factor’ judges: ‘No decisions made’
Simon Cowell confirms his departure from ‘American Idol’ this season
‘American Idol’: New promo accurately reflects my anticipation for Season 10 premiere!
‘American Idol’: New night, music videos, no semifinals, one-hour results shows. Which changes will do us good?


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment