Meghan Shop

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

‘How I Met Your Mother’: Jorge Garcia, Nicole Scherzinger talk guest spots

Rocky-Jorge-Nicole_240.jpg Image Credit: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images Excellent news for Jorge Garcia fans: The Lost guy’s coming to How I Met Your Mother! Garcia told EW exclusively that he’s “popping up here and there” in projects like ABC’s upcoming mid-season comedy Mr. Sunshine that stars Matthew Perry and “a little thing on How I Met Your Mother.”

“I can’t say much about the episode but I can assure you that I am not the mother,” Garcia said while attending (and dressing appropriately for) last week’s 35th Anniversary tribute to Rocky Horror Picture Show. “It looks like it is the Thanksgiving episode. I am not a super villain. I come in as a friend of one of the main characters. It was a lot of fun working with them.”

Nicole Scherzinger, who was at the same premiere (as evidenced by the awesome photo), says she’s also set to make an appearance on HIMYM. “My character’s name is Jessica Glitter. I am Robin’s best friend from when she was Robin Sparkles. We had a famous show in Canada and I blow back into her life. We just might be unearthing another embarrassing music video from back in the day.” – With reporting from Carrie Bell

Read more:
Jorge Garcia of ‘Lost’ on being the face of Weezer’s new album: ‘How awesome is that?’
Nicole Scherzinger to play a villain in ‘Men in Black 3'


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment