Meghan Shop

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

‘Women of SNL’ special: What part was your favorite?

Molly Shannon, Maya Rudolph, Tina Fey, Nora Dunn, Rachel Dratch, Cheri Oteri, Ana Gasteyer, Kristin Wiig, Amy Poehler, Laraine Newman, and Julia Louis-Dreyfus headlined the Women of SNL special last night, wrapping some classic sketches with a few new intros and one new sketch. I could watch this Real Housewives spoof all damn day. We’re fambly!

(I seriously thought Tina Fey was Shenae Grimes in that clip.)

No matter how many times I see the Debbie Downer Disneyworld sketch, I crack up — corpsing is hilarious, whether it’s Lindsay Lohan getting the giggles, or Candice Bergen and Gilda Radner breaking. But as funny as these old sketches are, I was a little disappointed that the show hardly included any new content. My kingdom for a new Fey/Poehler Weekend Update!

What did you think, PopWatchers? I was sad not to see any Sweeney Sisters, and did Ellen Cleghorne appear at all? What classic sketches did you think were missing?


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment