Meghan Shop

Monday, December 13, 2010

Jillian Michaels leaving ‘The Biggest Loser’

Jillian-Michaels-BiggestImage Credit: Mitchell Haaseth/NBCTrainer Jillian Michaels will leave NBC’s weight-loss reality show, The Biggest Loser, after Season 11, according to her official Twitter page. On Dec. 7, she wrote “Season 11 of Biggest Loser will be my last :) have to finish out my contract.” According to Michaels, her female replacement has already been chosen and they’ll use Michaels’ final season to help introduce her. (The finale for Season 10 of The Biggest Loser airs next Tuesday.)

“I want to take a year off TV and focus on becoming a mommy and doing more charity work,” Michaels tweeted. “Shooting Losing It also had a big impact on me. Living with kids I saw first hand what I was missing.”


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment