Meghan Shop

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Kim Kardashian would be 'down for some hookups' in New York - CNN International

"This couldn't have come at a more perfect time for me to just get out of my life and start anew," Kardashian says.Kim Kardashian won't say no if friends want to set her up on dates after moving to New YorkShe and Kourtney are heading to the east coast to establish a new Dash clothing store"Kourtney and Kim Take New York" premieres in January on E!

(PEOPLE.com) -- Now that she's moving to New York for her new E! show, Kim Kardashian says she's thrilled to give the single life a real chance -- and won't say no if friends want to set her up on dates.

"I never have really given it a shot to be single," the reality-TV star, who turns 30 later this month, tells Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show. "I tried to play that role, but I really wasn't single. And now, I'm really officially on my own, and I'm in a whole different city."

Since splitting with boyfriend Miles Austin and arriving in the Big Apple to film "Kourtney and Kim Take New York," a new series premiering in January on E!, Kim says lots of her friends are trying to play matchmaker.

"Everyone is now trying to hook me up," she says. "In a way, since I hate meeting new people and I hate that first-dating thing, it's kind of reassuring to know, 'Okay, this [person] knows them, so maybe they're normal.' "

Whether or not she finds her one true love, Kardashian could be in the mood for romance as she and her sister establish a new Dash clothing store in Gotham. "I'd be down for some hookups," Kim says.

Whatever happens, it's great to have a change of scenery, anyway. "I am so excited," she says. "This couldn't have come at a more perfect time for me to just get out of my life [in Miami and L.A.] and start anew."

See the full article on PEOPLE.com.

© 2010 People and Time Inc. All rights reserved.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment